- 16 SEER Two-Stage Condensers
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- Two-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- ComfortBridge™ Communications System compatible
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland® ComfortAlert™ built in diagnostics
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- Factory-installed sensors monitoring coil and ambient temperature
- Contactor with lug connection
- In communicating mode, only two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit are required
- AHRI Certified - ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Copper tube and enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Customized control algorithms
- The two-stage scroll compressor runs at either 65% or 100% capacity, depending on cooling/heating demand. This operational flexibility provides a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-stage unit.
- A two-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to efficiently provide two levels of operation depending on your airflow needs.
- Designed to regulate and communicate with your ComfortBridge™ Controls System so you can remotely monitor and manage your heating and cooling system at any time, from anywhere with just an internet connection.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter''s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- High-density foam compressor blanket provides noise reduction when the compressor is in operation.
- Assists contractors in troubleshooting the system with improved diagnostic accuracy by utilizing indicator lights, seven-segment LED display, and fault code storage.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15 feet of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Consistent and concise monitoring helps to ensure that the system is operating efficiently, regardless of the weather.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- By simplifying the communication connection to two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit, technicians may eliminate the need to run additional thermostat wiring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw lug.
- A straight-forward, color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up helps to simplify installation.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
- Proprietary, self-contained sequence of actions designed to help control system operation for energy efficient performance and enhanced reliability.