- High Efficiency Split System Heat Pump Up to 16 SEER and 9.5 HSPF
- Energy efficient compressor
- Single speed PSC condenser fan motor
- Factory installed filter drier
- Factory installed suction line accumulator
- Factory installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory installed high and low-pressure switches
- SmartShift® technology with short-cycle protection to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Contactor with lug connection
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- AHRI Certified ETL Listed
- Copper tube and enhanced aluminum fin coil.
- Energy efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter drier absorbs and filter's residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- Time delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15 feet of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy efficient heat transfer performance.